Thursday, May 6, 2010

What is with Olive's crazy hair?

Fail. I'm sure everyone came to check my blog yesterday and didn't get a post. You must be so disappointed. (I know that none of that is really true but I like to believe I am very important)
Only one week of a schedule and I already missed a day? What if I have a good reason?

We are actually at Disneyland today! I am posting today, so there, that is dedication. Besides most of the people that read my blog are here anyway.

I really love this place. I only came a few times as a kid. But the true magic is coming with your own kids. It is so fun to see Olive love going on rides and spending time with my little family ( and extended family). Now I know why people love coming here.

This is lame I know and cheesy but true. More to come later, as in next week. I promise..



1 comment:

Mary said...

So jealous!! Have fun. And it is more magical with kids, for sure.

 
UA-18211205-1