Monday, May 10, 2010

I started loading my overabundance of pictures from our trip onto my computer when a screen popped up. It said there was no room left on my start up disk and it couldn't download my pictures. When I called Scott he said that if I did something wrong it could erase my entire computer and really mess everything up. Crappers! I am so scared to do anything on my computer now until it gets fixed. I feel like it is a fragile little baby that I must not disturb at all costs. It has our life on here. The thought of possibly losing all of our pictures and movies makes me want to throw up which is serious because I have a rather extreme vomit phobia. ( There are probably tons of mistakes in this post because I am trying to type very fast). So sadly no pictures today, and hopefully I will be able to post later this week but possibly not. Ahhhh!

Location:Bummer

1 comment:

EriKaren said...

girl you need to fix your compueter. i'm dying not being able to read your blog lol

 
UA-18211205-1