Olive didn't quite know what to do with the snow other than walk around in it. But she tried making a reverse snow angel.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Olive's first snow day
It snowed all night so we woke up to a nice fresh coating of snow. Olive has never really gone out to play in the snow and I thought this would be the perfect day. It took 30 minutes to put all her snow clothes on, especially since she wasn't willing to help. She only stayed outside for 15 minutes before she got cold and frustrated. It really made me wonder if I was doing it all for her or just for a picture, but whatever.

Olive didn't quite know what to do with the snow other than walk around in it. But she tried making a reverse snow angel.


Olive didn't quite know what to do with the snow other than walk around in it. But she tried making a reverse snow angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i cannot get over how cute and expressive her little face is! i can totally see her every thought spelled out on it!
hehehe she is sooo cute! =]
So funny! We did the same thing yesterday, but took no pictures and Ansley would NOT go inside even when she cried because her hands were frozen...I finally took her in and dealt with a tantrum! I love that Olive is so calm...let's get together in the new year - we wanna see your new place, too!
Post a Comment