Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yum Yummmm

I can't believe it but our little girl is six months old! She weighs 19 pounds (!) and is 25 inches long . Basically that means that she is average length and super (like off the charts) chunky, but that is how she has always been. Today was her first taste of real food. We decided to start with carrots. She didn't dislike them but she wasn't necessarily scarfing them either. She did manage to eat them all so we will keep it up.


I feel like this look is saying "Really mom? This is a total invasion of privacy".


Her favorite part was chewing on the spoon because she chews absolutely everything and is usually covered in slimy drool.


My *FAVORITE* picture is the carrot goatee. It looks absolutely disgusting, and hilarious.

Tomorrow I will post some pictures of her over these past six months. And I promise I will start blogging again.

3 comments:

Mary said...

She's a cute little chunker. I love a baby with chubs.

Pauly said...

Wow, she suddenly looks... older... grown up... mature??? Maybe it's the eating milestone but she looks all grown up.

I suppose I am strange but a baby covered in mashed food is my fav. Now that Wyatt is feeding himself Wade gags if he has to clean him up : ).

Wanderingfamilies said...

I am impressed that she is eating! WE are STILL trying to get our little one to enjoy it - we've tried EVERYTHING and she just presses her lips closed! Grrr! Maybe we can get together and babyAnsley can see how good Olive eats! ;-)

 
UA-18211205-1