Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Land of Warmth and Sunshie


This past weekend we decided to take a quick "get-out-of-the-crappy-winter" trip to St. George. It was a great mini *vacay*. We loved being in the sun and able to breathe clean air. You can see how blue and beautiful the sky was.

Is she not the cutest thing ever? I had just bought those glasses at the outlet and she wore them the whole trip. She must be little enough to not care yet. But it does make me wonder what she must think happens when her world goes from colorful to tinted. And we didn't have her sun hat, which is why she is wearing a beanie, but it did the job.

We went on an easy hike. O loved it. She was cooing and gooing the whole time.

It is kinda hard to tell but we are up pretty high on the rocks. I was glad Scott was carrying her and not me.


Notice our little Sack Girl in the bottom corner. That is what she looks like to me in this pic. And what do you think of the new hair?

4 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

I LOVE the new hair - great color! I think Olive is just ADORABLE! We are headed to St. George next weekend, I think...I've been wanting to go to the Parade of Homes down there for years...plus, we will be in warmer weather - WAHOO!

Rachel said...

These photos of O are hilarious! Has she gone undercover?

Mary said...

Those sunglasses are too adorable! Love them!

Sheena said...

a.) Love the hair b.) Love the glasses and c.) So jealous, not really much in the way of mountains or big rocks out here. John and I really miss hiking (at least hiking that consists of more than walking through forests!)

 
UA-18211205-1