Friday, October 24, 2008

Mr. Jack O' Lantern

Mr. Jack O' Lantern is very round and fat! That is part of a Halloween song that we would sing in school.
I thought I better post my "visiting a pumpkin patch" pictures before the season was over. We went to the Scarecrow festival with all the cousins. My cute niece performed a dance and all the kids played in the bounce houses. Olive, well, she slept. But it was fun to be there.



Here is the cute group sans Olive.

They had some mighty large pumpkins to chose from.


I had to prop her up between two big pumpkins but it was worth it.

Here are the babes. Olive's cousin Tommy is 6 months older than her. He is so sweet and gentle to her, like her understands that she is a little baby. You can see him gently stroking her. How adorable is that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so cute, you look beautiful, and I loved the last pic with her gentle cousin.
We just had a playdate and Harrison hurt every single child in attendance. It is not fun to have the kid that is so naughty!!

 
UA-18211205-1