Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The kid and the cat



I decided it was high time I get a picture of Olive with our other baby: kitty. This was not an easy task. Renegade is the definition of scaredy cat. He is very scared of little bugs outside, thus he is petrified of Olive and usually will not go near her, especially when she is awake and moving. I don't think he has quite figured out what she is. He is probably waiting for when this strange little "creature" will leave. Since Olive can't sit on her own I had to be kinda creative how to get them together. Every time I put him next to her I only a few seconds before he would jump away. He would cry out and spread his legs apart whenever I picked him up to put him back. I had to learn the hard way to close the door and trap him in after he escaped and I had to chase him around the house. This was the best shot I could get, but I think it will suffice. You can't quite tell, but he is definitely bigger than her!

1 comment:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Scaredy cat! Scaredy cat! I wonder how long he will act afraid of Olive?! Cute! I want a kittycat!

 
UA-18211205-1