Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Olive's Nursery



We stenciled these so she could have some artwork. Not just any art, only the SMP originals for our little one.



I put up my doll collection. It is better than being packed away in a box in the basement.










I thought you might like to see what our nursery turned out like. People are always asking me about the nursery, so I might as well show you.

I really loved the cute birds on this bedding and I just had to have it. We were lucky in that we were able to borrow a lot of the furniture for her room from different family members. It is simple, but I like how it turned out.

2 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

I LOVE the nursery! I cannot believe that you made the artwork! You are an inspiration! We are starting to work on our nursery...no need to rush it, right?! ;-)

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Hey it's Seth and Kara. First and foremost: congrats on your very pretty little Ollie! It's amazing how you can already see BOTH of you in her teeny little features. Secondly: the pictures Scott takes are amazing! WOW. I like the bird bedding too:)

the-farnsworths.blogspot.com

 
UA-18211205-1