Since Olive was a baby we have always had a Halloween party. We moved in literally weeks before Halloween but we thought it would be fun to have everyone over and let the kids party. 
Anna and Olaf.
These two Elsa'a did great at the elephant walk game.
I think that all the kids loved the cup stacking. We also did a cup toss game with candy corn and a game where you try to blow the cup off the table with a balloon.
We had a costume fashion show.
That is one cute bunch of kids!
All the girls in their girliest glory.
And of course the boys, minus Milo who refused to be in any more pictures.
The whole Frozen crew. I painted my dress late the night before and made Scott's Kristoff outfit with ribbon and a sweatshirt but I think we looked pretty legit!
It was a crazy fun, or fun crazy time as it always it with 15 kids. But I know the kids love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment