Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We don't want to suck YOUR blood

We had a great Halloween this year. There were once big plans for costumes and Wicked themed parties but the new house kinda reeked havoc on all plans. Maybe next year. So instead we threw together some makeshift costumes and called it good. Olive was a ballerina, 1) because I had the costume and 2) as inspiration for her because she does always walk on her tippy-toes so I have high hopes she will someday be a ballerina.

My flash wasn't working so the pictures are a bit dark and blurry but you get the idea.

I just had to include this picture. Look at those thighs!

This is her looking at the scary decorations. She is so funny!

Olive went trick-or-treating with her cousins and it was hilarious. She was running the whole time to keep up with them. Also, she wouldn't hold her basket (all I had was an Easter basket for her to use) but just grip the candy to death. Then when we would get to the door she would drop the candy in her hands and grab the new treat. All of her candy was pretty smooshed by the time we were finished. I think she loved just being out with everyone more than anything.

Like I said, Scott and I just had to throw something together. We wanted to be pop-culturish and current. So we decided to be Edward and Bella from Twilight. We aren't that into the series, I havent't read any of them, but we thought it would be easy. Here I am doing my best to look pouty-ish. Although this picture doesn't do it justice, Scott has a pretty good "Edward face" or in other words I am going to be an old creepy controling vampire look.

3 comments:

Crawford Family said...

Nice! Lovin' the chunker thighs!
Edward and bella is a stellar idea!

Wanderingfamilies said...

You guys always have the best Halloween costumes! I really want to see your new place! Let us know when you are free...

joana said...

how cute is olive?!! i want to see pics of your new house!

 
UA-18211205-1