Olive is extremely close to crawling and we are *very* not prepared. Today we must go get gates and other safety items to protect our electronics and such. She has been strong enough to do it for quite awhile now and would hold herself up in push up position. Just today it is actually clicking to push with her feet and reach with her arms. She is not all the way there but it is only a matter of days until she will be able to do it properly. This morning she has already gotten into tons of things that she never even noticed before, things I didn't even realize we needed to babyproof. I know this sounds horrible, but we are not exactly excited for our whole world to be turned upside down once she is mobile. Good thing she is so cute while she is destroying/discovering everything.
3 comments:
Wow, my Ivy is definitely on the slow track to crawling. She isn't close at all. She gets around be scooting on her bum or rolling.
Olive is so cute. I can't believe what a chunker she is! Love it.
What a cutie! I was lucky to have slower kids on he crawling. Good luck! :)
WOW! That is great...can she come over and show babyAnsley how to do it?!
Post a Comment