My mom is very talented and crocheted this super cute outfit. I want to get some "real" pictures of her in it but I thought I would test it out on my own first.
Sweet smiles.
This is Ollie's typical look, very concerned. Doesn't it just say "Mom, WTH are you doing?" Also, this is the perfect picture to see the wrist rolls that my sweet girl has. Is that normal?
I love this one because it really showcases her chubber cheeks. I think they have actually gotten a bit smaller this month, if you can believe that, but she was going through a crazy growth spurt. Doesn't her skin look so pretty and *olive*...that must be from her dad seeing as I am definitely on the pasty side of the spectrum.
She is getting really strong and can hold herself up pretty well, which is quite the feet with cheeks like that.
I also love the cute leg warmers. I wish I had some myself considering it has been cold and dreary, i.e. typical January weather. Boo to January.
Next post will hopefully be a Christmas post, better late than never right? If the pics are lost I am totally re-enacting her first Christmas just to get the pictures.
3 comments:
Wow, Kathleen's got skillz! That outfit is totally adorable.
She is SO cute! Your mother is talented - I absolutely love that outfit! HECK YES, rolls on the wrists is completely normal, babyAnsley even has them (well, a bit)! Olive is just too cute and is doing so well with lifting up! Wahoo! Isn't it crazy how quickly they change and grow up?!
She is so stinking cute. It's weird, though, because I see Scott when I look at her eyes but I see you in everything else. I love the rolls, too.
Post a Comment